Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

arrival at Palo Alto

Hi there!

As you might have guessed my first trip led me to my hotel ;-) After 11 hours of flight and some discussions with the retal car company, I was glad to reach it. Before I went to sleep (after 24 hours afoot) I got myself a prepaid card and set up my bank account. First because you cannot start with house hunting without a cell phone number and second because my paycheck from SAP needs to go somewhere ;-) So here is my hotel, the San Antonio Inn in Mountain View, California:




And this is my hotel room. I stayed here for the first 5 nights before I found an accomodation. Unfortunately the hotel room had no internet connection, but plenty of TV channels :-)



And here is my rental car. It was a Pontiac G6 Sedan (of course with automatic transmission).





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?